Luxury Morocco Tour from Marrakech to Erg echabbi Dunes
As the leader on luxury Morocco tours , we transform our knowledge and expertise into perfectly handcrafted premium travel and luxury desert packages. We are the right place, your dream VIP & Luxury Morocco tour starts from.
Discover an authentic Morocco via your private luxury Morocco tour packages to Erg Chebbi dunes. Drive through Atlas Mountains and explore the best Kasbahs. Stretch your legs in the unlimited palm tree of Skoura. Explore Dades Gorge and Todra Gorge. Ride a camel and watch the sunset from the top of the dunes. Taste a delicious dinner in the middle of the dunes of Erg Chebbi. With Luxury Morocco tour Package you will dicouver Berber villages around the dunes and discover the Berber lifestyle. Share your culture with our family in the camp. Dance and sing around the fire under the stars at night. Spend your night in luxury desert camp in Merzouga desert in Luxury tour Package .
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- English speaking Berber driver
- Fuel for entire Chebbi luxury desert package
- All nights luxury accommodations
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Sandboarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chebbi luxury desert camp
- Free stops when you want
- Soft drinks during all your stay in the Chebbi luxury desert camp
luxury morocco tour from marrakech to erg echabbi dunes
- 1 Marrakesh – Dades Morning departure at 8 o’clock from your hotel or riad in Marrakesh to cross the High Atlas Mountains. After the Tichka pass, you leave the main road and take a side road to the Telouet Kasbah, which belonged to the Lords of the Atlas, the Glaoui family, and which now stands in ruins after the last Pasha fled the country following the departure of the French. From there you continue along the new and stunningly beautiful connecting road for lunch at Ait Ben Haddou. This is the most famous Kasbah in Morocco and is a UNESCO World Heritage site, which you can visit after lunch. The road past Ouarzazate and to the Skoura Oasis, where numerous ancient kasbahs, some sadly in ruins, stand amongst the palm trees. From here, the route goes through Kela’a M’gouna, the Valley of Roses, with a stop to see cosmetic articles locally-made from the valley’s abundant roses. You stop in the Dades gorge in a guest house there.
- 2 Dades – Merzouga After breakfast, there is time to walk by the river before continuing to Toudgha to the very different gorges there. Lunch will either be here in the gorges or later at the bivouac at the Erg Chebbi dunes. You drive there via the Ziz Valley, and the towns of Erfoud and Rissani which is where the king's family originates. In the afternoon after a welcoming glass of tea, you can take a camel ride of between one and two hours in the Sahara. The sunset from the top of the dunes is spectacular (250m) and afterwards there is dinner and the night in a nomad tent at the foot of the dunes.
- 3 Merzouga – Marrakesh If you wake up early enough, you can watch the spectacle of the sunrise, when the colour of the dunes and the play of shadows are an awesome sight. The drive back west to the Dra’a Valley takes us along the length of the Saghro mountains via the villages of Tazzarine (featured in the film ‘Babel’) and N’Qob, where we have lunch overlooking the mountains. In the afternoon we drive to Tanasikht, where we reach the Dra’a valley, full of large palm trees and ancient kasbahs. Here we go along the track of the ancient caravan route to Agdez, and the oldest kasbah in the valley, Kasbah Tamnougalte. Back on the paved road again, we return to Marrakesh again over the High Atlas at the end of the afternoon.
Plan Your Travel
Related Tour Packages
Popular Tour Packages
Private Desert Tours
From day one, Abidine was extremely responsive and helpful with our questions and helping us with our decision on picking the right tour for our time frame in Morocco. Always... read more
June 2, 2019
Me and another 3 friends went to morocco to spend a week there. We had the incredible luck of having Abdul as a guide for the whole trip. Not only... read more
October 22, 2019
My friend recommended this private desert tour once he got back from his trip to Marrakech. He talked highly about Abidine and his team. I was worry about the heat... read more
September 25, 2019
This was a unique experience which me and my family will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you Abidine for making it possible. Your prompt response to all... read more
July 8, 2019
Our trip to desert Erg Chebbi dunes was amazing. The gorges and the desert were spectacular. The food everywhere was delicious but most of all our guide Abdoul was a... read more
May 30, 2019
I must say we really enjoyed the 3-day tour especially the hours in the Sahara, Dades, Todra and Ait Ben haddou as well as the 2 hotels & restaurants that... read more
May 31, 2019
I already went on a desert tour with Abidine last february and I was absolutely amazed and stunned by the atmosphere in the desert and the insight I got in... read more
May 13, 2019
We both had a fantastic time!. Abidine was wonderful . He was sweet, dependable guy who went out of his way to help us on many occassions. Thank you... read more
May 31, 2019
Our honeymoon in Morocco was unreal thanks to Abidine . The planning was seamless and stress free. We simply highlighted the destinations we wanted to visit and the rest was... read more
May 5, 2019
Excellent Tour in Morocco white amazing scenery fun guide and driver we could not be more happy of choosing this agency his Driver Guide informed about all the places we visited Next time in Morocco we would do our excursion again with this Agency.
From Marrakesh to the desert, 3 days and 2 nights, one of them in the desert with all the expected attractions, a spetacular sun set and a super nice “crew” for dinner and music! The previous nighto we spent in an oasis on a cute and super nice hotel owned by Belgium/French couple in Skoura. Abdul was the nicest driver/guide we ever had, good mood, good with out teenager son and super informed about local culture history and attractions.
I was traveling with my husband and teenage son and Ali made the trip so exciting and informative. My son especially enjoyed his time in the desert sand boarding and rug boarding. We enjoyed ourselves so much at sunset we also added on the sunrise camel trip last minute without any issues to accommodate our request. If you are looking for honest, safe, know ledgable guides…this is your company to go to!
-- Eliza Tess