Best Morocco tour Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 5Days
Fes to Marrakech desert trip one of the Best Morocco tours for discover an authentic Morocco via your private morocco tour to Erg Chebbi dunes. Drive through Atlas Mountains and explore the best Kasbahs. Stretch your legs in the unlimited palm tree of Skoura. Explore Dades Gorge and Todra Gorge. Ride a camel and watch the sunset from the top of the dunes. Taste a delicious dinner in the middle of the dunes of Erg Chebbi. Visit Berber villages around the dunes and discover the Berber lifestyle. Share your culture with our family in the camp. Dance and sing around the fire under the stars at night. Spend your night in desert camp in Merzouga desert.
Best Morocco tour Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 5Days
- 1 Fes – Ifrane-Azrou – Midelt – Errachidia – Ziz Valley – Erfoud Merzouga After your breakfast, we leave Fes to Midelt through the mountains and green forests of the Middle Atlas. We will Pass by Ifrane, a charming ski resort, and by Azrou an important hand craft center specializing in the work of cedar wood. After passing by Zad (2178m/7146ft) we get to Midelt where we will have lunch. By the afternoon we leave to Erfoud, Errachidia and the Ziz valley with its beautiful palm oasis. Then we continue to the huge sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight in Merzouga.
- 2 Merzouga – Erg Chebbi – Merzouga After your breakfast, we make a tour through the dunes of Erg Chebbi: the second oasis of Merzouga, the wandering deposit, KHAMLIA village ( inhabited by black Abiid from African origin), MIFISS. After that, we will join the desert plateau to meet the nomads of the Moroccon desert in this tour, TISSARDMINE oasis. After this tour we will get back to start your camel ride through the dunes to enjoy the wonderful view of the the sunset reflects the orrange colour of the dunes. 2 hours camel ride to join a wild oasis located 2 hours walking in the desert where we will spend the night in a camp with Berber tents; dinner is served at the camp.
- 3 Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Touroug – Tinjdad – Tinghir – Todra Gorges – Boumalne – Dades Valley – Dades gorges. After you enjoy the sunrise over the dunes, and eat your breakfast, we leave to Erfoud and Rissani to visit the factory of fossilized marble before we continue to the palm oasis of Touroug and Tinjdad. Lunch in Todra Gorge. In the afternoon, we continue to Dades gorges through Boumalne and Dades valley. Dinner and overnight in a hotel in the gorges. Day 4: Dades Gorges – Dades Valley – Roses Valley – Kelaa M’gouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate After your breakfast, we return to Dades Valley to visit the kasbah of Ait Youl. We will take an off-road where you can enjoy the kasbahs and Ksours of the Roses Valley to join Kelaa M’gouna. After lunch we continue to Skoura where we will visit Amredhyle Kasbah, and arrive by late evening to Ouarzazate where we will spend the night. Day 5: Ouarzazate – the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech After your breakfast, we visit during the morning the most interesting sites of Ouarzazate: Taourirt Kasbah and the Atlas cinema studio. After that, we will leave to visit the village and the ancient Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou(listed as a world heritage by UNSICO). After lunch, we will leave to Marrakech through Tizi N’Tichka. We arrive to Marrakech around 16:00.
- 4 Dades Gorges – Dades Valley – Roses Valley – Kelaa M’gouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate After your breakfast, we return to Dades Valley to visit the kasbah of Ait Youl. We will take an off-road where you can enjoy the kasbahs and Ksours of the Roses Valley to join Kelaa M’gouna. After lunch we continue to Skoura where we will visit Amredhyle Kasbah, and arrive by late evening to Ouarzazate where we will spend the night.
- 5 Ouarzazate – the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech After your breakfast, we visit during the morning the most interesting sites of Ouarzazate: Taourirt Kasbah and the Atlas cinema studio. After that, we will leave to visit the village and the ancient Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou(listed as a world heritage by UNSICO). After lunch, we will leave to Marrakech through Tizi N’Tichka. We arrive to Marrakech around 16:00.
Plan Your Travel
Related Tour Packages
Popular Tour Packages
Private Desert Tours
Me and another 3 friends went to morocco to spend a week there. We had the incredible luck of having Abdul as a guide for the whole trip. Not only... read more
Our honeymoon in Morocco was unreal thanks to Abidine . The planning was seamless and stress free. We simply highlighted the destinations we wanted to visit and the rest was... read more
I already went on a desert tour with Abidine last february and I was absolutely amazed and stunned by the atmosphere in the desert and the insight I got in... read more
My friend recommended this private desert tour once he got back from his trip to Marrakech. He talked highly about Abidine and his team. I was worry about the heat... read more
- Mchicha F
We both had a fantastic time!. Abidine was wonderful . He was sweet, dependable guy who went out of his way to help us on many occassions. Thank you... read more
From day one, Abidine was extremely responsive and helpful with our questions and helping us with our decision on picking the right tour for our time frame in Morocco. Always... read more
I must say we really enjoyed the 3-day tour especially the hours in the Sahara, Dades, Todra and Ait Ben haddou as well as the 2 hotels & restaurants that... read more
Found this company on the website and from the start Abidine was really fantastic. He was very quick in replying and accommodating to our requests. We did a 10 day... read more
Our trip to desert Erg Chebbi dunes was amazing. The gorges and the desert were spectacular. The food everywhere was delicious but most of all our guide Abdoul was a... read more
Excellent Tour in Morocco white amazing scenery fun guide and driver we could not be more happy of choosing this agency his Driver Guide informed about all the places we visited Next time in Morocco we would do our excursion again with this Agency.
From Marrakesh to the desert, 3 days and 2 nights, one of them in the desert with all the expected attractions, a spetacular sun set and a super nice “crew” for dinner and music! The previous nighto we spent in an oasis on a cute and super nice hotel owned by Belgium/French couple in Skoura. Abdul was the nicest driver/guide we ever had, good mood, good with out teenager son and super informed about local culture history and attractions.
I was traveling with my husband and teenage son and Ali made the trip so exciting and informative. My son especially enjoyed his time in the desert sand boarding and rug boarding. We enjoyed ourselves so much at sunset we also added on the sunrise camel trip last minute without any issues to accommodate our request. If you are looking for honest, safe, know ledgable guides…this is your company to go to!
-- Eliza Tess